On this page, information about Satya Nadella net worth, zodiac sign, biography, height, age, wife, children, and weight will be made available. The estimated net worth of Satya Nadella is $420 million (Rs 3084 Crores). Mr. Satya Nadella is a further Indian business tycoon who has brought honour to the entire nation of India (CEO of Satya Nadella).
Let’s look at his personal life, work accomplishments, salary, and net worth. Let’s now look at Satya Nadella’s total income.
After Steve Ballmer and Bill Gates, Satya was named CEO of Microsoft in 2014, making him the third-largest tech software leader in the software business during the previous 40 years. The largest cloud infrastructures in the world could not have been created without him. As a result of his appointment as CEO, Microsoft’s stock has grown by 150 percent since then. With such a rise in Microsoft’s stock price, Satya Nadella’s responsibility as a leader is clear. Let’s explore more of his life’s adventure.
We will talk about Mr. Satya Nadella’s early years, education, and net worth in this article.
Satya Nadella Net Worth
Mr. Satya Nadella is thought to be about $420 million in net worth. (Rs 3,084 billion) How much does the CEO of one of the biggest internet companies in the world make annually? or What is Satya Nadella’s monthly salary?
|Net Worth (2022)||$420 Million|
|Net Worth In Indian Rupees||Rs 3084 Crores|
|Annual Income and Salary||$42 Million +|
|Monthly Income And Salary||$3 Million +|
|Profession||CEO OF Microsoft|
He earned $43 million in 2019, which is about equivalent to Rs 308 crores in rupees. Additionally, he is the owner of more than 80,000 shares of Microsoft, which were worth $135 million. (924 billion INR).
On August 19, 1967, Satya was born in Hyderabad, the nation’s capital. He attended Hyderabad Public School in Begumpet for his education. Satya Nadella received his engineering degree from Manipal Institute of Technology in Karnataka in the Electrical department. He then travelled to the United States to pursue a Master’s in Computer Science at the University of Wisconsin – Milwaukee. University of Chicago Booth School of Business MBA completed FROM.
Satya Nadella Assets
House of Satya Nadella: Satya was raised and born in Hyderabad. Additionally, He currently resides in Bellevue, Washington. His current home is extremely opulent and is worth millions of dollars.
Cars of Satya Nadella’s: Satya has an amazing collection of vehicles from all the top luxury automakers, including Mercedes, Jaguar, Rolls-Royce, and more.
Career and Achievements
- He was a member of the Sun Microsystems technology staff prior to joining Microsoft in 1992.
- He started Microsoft’s cloud computing initiative and saw it through to success.
- He then rose to the position of Vice President of Microsoft Business Division.
- In addition, Satya Nadella served as the CEO of Microsoft’s Server and Tools Division, which helped to shape the organization’s organisational structure from client services to cloud infrastructure and services.
- He saw to it that Microsoft’s databases, Windows servers, and development tools were brought up to speed on its Azure cloud.
- During his tenure, Microsoft reached a market value of over $1 trillion dollars and generated more cloud computing revenue than Google.
|Real Name||Satya Narayana Nadella|
|Profession||Chief Executive Officer of Microsoft|
|Age||54 years old (2022)|
|Official Twitter Handel|
|Birth Date||19 August 1967|
|Spouse:||Anupama Nadella (m. 1992)|
|Estimated Net Worth in 2021||3084 Crore INR|
|Estimated Annual Salary||$42 Million Dollar|
Some Interesting Facts About Satya Nadella
In 1992, the same year he began working for Microsoft, Satya Nadella married Anupama, the girl he fell in love with in high school. The Satya family, who reside in Bellevue, Washington, has three children: a son and two girls. But due to certain unfortunate events. Zain Nadella, his son, passed away.
- One of the biggest fans of IPL or cricket was Satya.
- He has listed writing poetry as one of his hobbies on the Microsoft website.
- His name appears in the list of the 200 highest-paid CEOs, according to the Equilar survey. As the CEO of the US, Satya Nadella earns the highest salary in the tech industry.
- With a $8 million dollar annual compensation and remuneration, the Microsoft CEO ranks fourth overall. This also includes a $910,000 basic wage.